Saturday 4 June 2016

Watercolor Strip

Hi crafty friends! Today I want to share a project with you that is very easy to make and perfect if you are looking for some relaxing, distracting coloring at the end of the day.


I started out by masking off my strip on my cardbase and stamping the various images in a random pattern. The coloring was done using my ZIG Clean Color Real Brush markers, but you can use _any_ coloring medium you like. I wanted to add a lot of sparkle to my project, so I used only water into which I had added Perfect Pearls. This guaranteed the shimmer across my entire strip.


For the sentiment, I reached for a Paper Smooches set and then spend a few minutes trying to line it up. The MISTI really helped here because – thanks to the grid lines – you can count how many little squares are to the right and left of the sentiment to ensure it’s dead center. And straight :)


Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you got inspired!

4 comments:

  1. Love this colourful and very pretty card and the techniques you've used x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I have this stamp set, so I need to try this out. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, really love the watercolouring and soft colours used.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team