Saturday 21 January 2017

Coffee And You

Hey stampers, Anni here!
Coffee And You is the name of the super cute stamp set that I used for today's card!




I am totally in love with anything coffee and couldn't resist this sweet elephant drinking coffee with his little friend Mr. Mouse!
I started by stamping  and coloring the images with alcohol markers. To make the eyes appear ectra black I use a black gel pen and a white one to add dots to the cheeks as well.
There are coordinating dies available. But I am one of the weird people who likes to fussy cut.
I die cut a circle from some patterned paper by Avery Elle. It matches the cheeks of the elephant and the mouse perfectly.


For the sentiment I chose one included in the set and stamped it on a stripe of aqua cardstock. I cut the stripe of paper into a banner.
To add a little bit of interest to my card base I used a die by My Favorite Things called Stitched Strip.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
Anni

   

2 comments:

  1. The elephant and mouse are so sweet! I love the stitched background detail and the sentiment pun. Fab card Anni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, what a super cute card, Anni! Love the colouring, the combo, those adorable stamps... everything! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team