Monday 28 November 2016

A Simple Flower Bouquet


Hi there :)

My card today uses the new(ish) stamp set from Altenew called Simple Flowers... it's just fabulous, and 'simple' is exactly what they are. I love the bold solid shapes that can be used for lots of pattern making too. I do like flowers but have to say that I tend to go for this kind of stamp set over the detailed line images...


I decided to make a simple cluster of flowers on stems to pop through the Rectangle Peek-a-boo window which is currently out of stock but any aperture die would work here.

These stamps don't have a matching die set but the shapes are really quite easy to trim around.
The hardest part is deciding on a pretty colour palette and arranging them 😉


The sentiment is made using the letters cut from Reverse Confetti's Happy Pretty Panel die 
and part of a sentiment from Avery Elle's So Happy. 



   

Thanks for stopping by, catch you next week :)
Jenny x


4 comments:

  1. What a super idea Jenny! I love the fun blooms popping out of the classic aperture - a great mix and very striking! Florists, eat your hearts out :) Fab card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty color palette - check. Arrangement - check.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card and I have decided that I need that aperture die when it's back in stock.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card, the beautiful flowers just pop! Great colours and design.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team