Monday 5 December 2016

Festive Neutrals

Hello there :)

I'm still in Christmas mode here and exploring my Woodland Basics dies again from Wplus9. This week I've gone with a neutral colour palette for a clean and simple, rustic feel....

I had originally decided to try a cream on cream look but I felt another colour was needed.... do these colours remind you of creamy coffee?.... they do me, yum 😉
The little details in the berries and leaves allowed me to add brown accents to the arrangement which is made from layered die cuts... three or four for each piece. I love how chunky and sturdy they are so you get height without having to use tiny pieces of foam dimensionals ....


I cut a panel of cream card using MFT's double stitched rectangles and stamped it with a wood grain background similar to Concord & 9th's Barnwood, using Brown Sugar ink. The sentiment is cut and layered three times using Avery Elle's Season's Greetings die.... love how it cuts it all in one piece ... well, apart from the little apostrophe that is!!

                                                      
                                 

Well that's all from me today, catch you next week and thanks for stopping by :)
Jenny x

2 comments:

  1. It really does look like creamy coffee! Gorgeous colour palette, and those woodland dies are really proving themselves over and over again - they look fab! Super card Jenny :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team