Sunday 19 February 2017

February Challenge - Week 3

It's your final reminder to play along in this months colour challenge and this month I've gone with my personal "go to schemes"   As I'm sure you've guessed - teals and turquoise feature in lots of my makes along with lime greens (just like the logo) but one of my favourite options for card making is greys and yellows so hopefully you will find something that you can work with too.


You must use at least 3 shades from one of the options above AND use at least one product from the range we sell in store to be eligible for the £15 prize.  New projects only - no back linking.

Here are the DT's final inspiring posts to get your mojo flowing.


Gemma
I'm using the middle colour palette as I love yellow and grey together. My card features:
Mama Elephant Little Cat AgendaMFT Stepped Up Chevron Die-namic, and
Mama Elephant Mini Messages.




You have until 10pm on Saturday 25th February to play along this month.  Link up to the challenges page here

1 comment:

  1. Two very pretty Cards :) And I like to see all the other Cards made from People like me for the challenges. It is always an great Inspiration. xxx Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team