Thursday 9 March 2017

Earthy Spring Card

Hi there everyone and happy Thursday. Lydia here with you today with an earthy spring time card.


I started by stamping the frame from Winnie & Walter 'Framed' onto some wood effect paper and fussy cut this out as my focal point. I added a sentiment in the middle using Winnie & Walter 'Sentimental Love'. Love this script set, there are a few more of the same style in the store with the Winnie & Walter products.


I then embelished the frame with some of the branches from the 'Framed' set. I stamped these in green onto woodgrain card and fussy cut out. To add a little interest to the background I added some green ink splatter.


Thank you so much for stopping by and I'll see you again next week!

Hugs, Lydia x



2 comments:

  1. This is lovely, so clean and fresh. Those leaf sprays really highlight the frame and sentiment. Very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A simple and elegant Card.The Brown is an eye-catcher!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team