Friday 24 March 2017

Little cats playing Lil Painters.

Hi everybody,

Jill here, and I've got some 'Little Cats' playing at being 'Lil Painters' for you today...


...by mixing up two gorgeous sets from Mama Elephant.


This scene popped in my head as soon as I got my hands on these delightful sets for some reason, with the little cat from 'Little Cat Agendas' painting his little pal playing around, using the easel from 'Lil painters'.
I started by stamping out all the elements I wanted to use from both sets, colouring using my Zig Clean Colour Pens, and fussy cutting.  I also used the sun & clouds from Mama Elephant's 'Sunday Stroll' and did the same with those.  For the actual painting the little kitty is doing, I just did a silly little doodle onto the easel and lightly coloured.


I did a little ink blending to create my background, sprinkling and soaking up some water droplets across it to add a little interest.
My sentiment is from another Mama Elephant set, 'Ella & Friends' and is stamped in black ink then clear heat embossed.
I then adhered all my pieces in place to create my scene.


I really like how this card came out as it makes me smile.  I love using my sets together to create alternate stories and outcomes.

I really hope you like it.  
As always, everything I used is linked below.

See you next week.

Jillx

Little Cat AgendaLil' Painters
Ella & Friends Image 1Sunday Stroll Image 1

Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pen (24 piece set)




2 comments:

  1. *squeal* How adorable! What a gorgeous scene... those little cats are beyond cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great combination of cute stamp sets! And really sweet card, I love the doodled cat :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team