Saturday 11 March 2017

Happy Hello!

Hey stampers, Anni here!
Are you ready for summer? I surely am! So I created a water themed card because water and ocean creatures makes me think of vacation, beach, sunshine... Aaaaaahhhh....


 I started by creating a background with ink blending. To get the bleached splatches effect I spritzed some water on the watercolour cardstock.
The ocean creatures come from Lawn Fawn's So Jelly and Octopi My Heart. Aren't they super cute? I stamped them on white cardstock with alcohol marker friendly ink and coloured them in bright, fun, warm colours. After fussy cutting all the images I added A LOT of glitter. And to make the eyes extra black I draw over them with a black gel pen.


To emphasize the focal point I created a frame with a die cut by My Favorite Things called Stitched Scallop Circle Frames.
I chose a sentiment from Lawn Fawn's Hello Baby set. I stamped it with Versamark ink and heat embossed it in white. I also added some die cut stars in black because I think the black makes the other colours pop even more.


Thanks so much for stopping by and have an awesome and crafty weekend.
Anni


        

3 comments:

  1. Macht Lust auf Sommer! Entzückende Karte und so hübsch koloriert. Reminds me of summer and very nice clouring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo cute and fun! Loving the glitter :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team