Tuesday 7 November 2017

18th Birthday with Texture Two

Today I’m sharing a card I made for an 18th birthday. I wanted to create a fun patterned background so chose the Flora and Fauna Texture Two stamp set.


I die cut a stitched rounded rectangle from white card, then stamped different patterns from the set with some MFT inks. To add a pop of metallic to the card, I heat embossed some patterns in gold.

To bring more of the colours from the stamping into the card, I used the Lil’Inker Designs deco edges to trim the white card panel, then added some more deco edges in gold glitter paper and blue card to the top and bottom of the panel. I then added this to a white card base.

For the balloon, I decided to only use the border of one of the C&9th Happy Balloons die set, as I wanted the background to show behind. I die cut it from the same blue card as the border.


I used another great C&9th die set to add an '18' to the balloon, in gold glitter paper. I also added the balloon string and tassel. To finish, I added a few sequins.

Thanks for joining me today,

Gemma

Flora & Fauna Texture Two
C&9th Happy Balloons
C&9th Double Cut Numbers









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team