Saturday 18 November 2017

Merry Christmas

Hey stampers, Anni here!
I am back with another Christmas card - again.


My starting point was this super cute set by Neat & Tangled called Into The Woods. I just had to use this adorable deer. But this set is a fall set. So I decided to combine it with another set for some Christmas accessoires. I went with Reverse Confetti's Christmas Bear. I used the gift, the tiny bird, the snowflakes, the star and the sentiment from this set.


I started by stamping, colouring (using alcohol markers) and fussy cutting the images for my card.
The snowflakes and the star I used for my background. I stamped them and heat embossed them with white embossing powder on watercolour cardstock. Then I created a background by adding ink and water to the paper. I chose inks in turquoise shades. This is one of my favourite colour combos for Christmas: red, turquoise and a warm brown.
From this piece of cardstock I die cut a frame using My Favorite Things Stitched Dome Frames.

I embossed the sentiment in white on a stripe of brown cardstock and assembled the card.

Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty weekend (perhaps making some Christmas cards?)


      

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team