Monday 2 December 2019

Brrrthday Hot Chocolate

I have a card for a winter birthday today which, with a change of
 sentiment, could easily be a Christmas card instead...


Mmmm a nice mug of Hot Chocolate is perfect for a cold day 
especially a Brrrthday.... love that play on words :)

I've used Lil Inkers mug die and added extras from the Comfy Coco dies to
 make a yummy drink with mallows and wafer twists.The snowman face 
is from the Comfy Cocoa stamp set and I think he's fabulous... I've used markers 
and pencils to add shape and dimension to all the pieces.


The wafer twists are made using the striped peppermint stick stamp which I have stamped 
in brown ink on Kraft card then added shading with pencils. For a cosy background
 I've added a knitted pattern in white ink and the fun sentiment is from Ready Set Snow

Anyone else needing a Hot Chocolate now??

Thanks for stopping by :)
Jenny x

   



1 comment:

  1. this is DARLING!
    I'm going to share it in the Coffee Loving Papercrafters FB page!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team