Wednesday 11 December 2019

Jingle Bells Reindeer Games


Hello, Tallie here. In the last few weeks in the run up to Christmas, I find I need some quick and simple cards to give to those who suddenly surprise you with an extra Christmas card. With designs like this one, you can colour up a bunch of characters in advance and create the simple scenes as and when is needed.


This cute little reindeer from the MFT Reindeer Games stamp set is a perfect size for a centre piece in this card design. I stamped him out in some MFT Extreme Black ink onto some blending cardstock and coloured him in with my alcohol markers. I die cut him out with the coordinating dies once finished.


The background is really simple. I've mentioned before that I have a DIY stencil made from a circle die cut (I used the 2 inch size from this set) from some thick acetate. I blended on some Distress Oxide inks in Picked Raspberry and Broken China. I love the purple-ly blend you get when you mix these two colours!


A bit of foam tape, some red ribbon and a white jingle bell help to dress up the simple reindeer. The sentiment is a strip from the MFT Bitty Holiday Wishes stamp set.

I hope you've finished all your Christmas cards and there are no last minute panics!

Thanks for reading, catch you next week.

Tallie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team