Tuesday 26 June 2018

Rose Gold with Pink and Navy


Rose gold, pink and navy... what a beautiful combination!


This colour combination was my starting point for this card. I decided to make my own background using the Flora and Fauna Texture and Texture Two stamp sets. I used a combination of ink and embossing for the stripy background.

Using a rounded rectangle die, I cut down the panel and added it to a card base.


I die cut a balloon and string from the Concord & 9th Happy Balloons die set, from some glitter paper. To soften the background behind, I added a vellum layer underneath.

The greeting is from the coordinating stamp set, stamped in navy blue ink to match the colour scheme.


I finished the card by adding a few glitter hearts, using a die from the same set.


Have a lovely day,
Gemma

C&9th Happy Balloons
C&9th Happy Balloons



F&F Texture
F&F Texture Too

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team