Saturday 26 October 2019

Heart Pals

Hey stampers, Anni here!

It was my sweetheart's birthday this week, so I had to make a special card. Reverse Confetti's Heart Pals are perfect for the special persons in your life.



I started by stamping and colouring  the cute little bear with Distress reinkers using the no line technique.

The die cut word love is part of Mama Elephant's Tri Window Cover. I prepared a piece of cardstock by blending the same colour of ink I used for thr bear's heart on it creating an ombre effect. From that piece I die cut the word Love.


I was very lucky to find a small speech bubble with a matching sentiment in W Plus 9's Friends for all Seasons: Fall set. I embossed it in white on a piece of dark brown Cardstock.

When I adhered the bear, the speech bubble and the I love you sentiment on s stripe of cardstock, I got the feeling it looked a little bit boring. So I took the hearts from the Heart Pals set - there are two kinds - and stamped them in a lighter and in a darker brown.

All there was left to do was to assemble the card.

Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty weekend.
Anni

      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team