Tuesday 22 October 2019

Oh Joy


Hello it's Liz here today. I have another festive make to share. This time I have made a super cute card using Festive Friends by My Favorite Things (the matching dies are here). I love the fact that the snowmen in this set are really quick and easy to colour just their hat, scarf, mitts and boots - job done. I have also kept the colour pallette simple, just an eye-catching red and white.

The Oh Joy die by Mama Elephant comes with it's own shaped background but I have used the words on their own. Next time I think I will try it with the background - so many possibilities!

The swirls on the background have been made using Swirl Dies by Concord&9th. I like to think it's the trails in the snow left by the snowmen during their snowball fight!

Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team