Thursday 26 April 2018

Courage Dear Heart Ginko Leaves Card

Hi everyone, Taheerah here wishing you a happy Thursday!

We all need a little encouragement every now and then, particularly when falling on tougher times.  Sending encouragement wishes in card form can really help brighten someone's day too/!

One of the best encouragement sets out there is the recent Have Courage stamp set from Neat & Tangled. From the elegant ginko leave images to the quirky-cum-inspiring phrases, this set will find its uses for many different occasions. I couldn't wait to ink it up:


Pretty right? I love how this turned out!


I started by stamping the leaf clusters using a dark brown ink. I wanted to add some finer detail veins to the outline images so I rubbed the tip of a toothpick into my inkpad and used it to draw the fine lines! It worked a treat to add a touch of detail in a colour that exactly matched the stamped image!


I splattered on some watered down green ink and also some white mist for some added interest.


I love the mix and match sentiments in this set! I opted for this pairing as it sounded rather British to me!

I'd love to hear what you think of this card. Is there someone you know who'd love to receive it? Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team