Tuesday 2 April 2019

Greatest Hits


The Greatest Hits stamp and die sets from Sugarpea Designs were a must have for me as soon as I saw them. I think they are so well designed and I love that the die set works on it’s own as well as with the stamp set. 

For my card today, I used mostly the die set and it was so quick and easy to put together.


I went for a pop art vibe, die cutting squares of coloured card stock to create a background, matting them with a large black square on my card base.


I die cut the record four times from black card, then added a die cut label to each, using the same colours as the card stock. I adhered them together them added them to my card.


Finally, I stamped a sentiment from the stamp set to finish.


Have a lovely day,
Gemma







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team