Wednesday 17 April 2019

Just a Bunny's Hop

Hello, Tallie here.

Easter is just a bunny's hop away (hehe) so my card today is full of bunnies! These Mama Elephant sets feature quite a bit in my card designs as they are perfect for practicing your colouring, and this Bunny's Hop set is perfect for this time of year.




I started out by stamping this mischievous bunch of bunnies in some MFT Extreme Black Ink onto some blending card stock. I chose some bright, springtime coloured markers to go with the cool greys, and coloured the scene in with my alcohol markers. I cut this out with the coordinating dies.



I adhered this to a background panel that I blended some Mermaid Lagoon Distress Oxide Ink in a gradient.



I don't really send Easter cards so I chose a more generic sentiment from the Avery Elle Peek-a-Boo Pals stamp set and added an ellipsis to continue the sentiment inside.

A few clear sequins in the sky brightens up the card!

Thanks for reading and I hope everyone who celebrates Easter has a fantastic one!

Tallie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team