Wednesday 10 April 2019

Let's Shell-ebrate!

Hello, Tallie here. I have a manatee-rific card for you today!

I started out by stamping out the manatees and scenery from the Lawn Fawn Manatee-rific set onto some blending cardstock with some MFT Extreme Black ink. I coloured these in with my alcohol markers and cut them out with the coordinating dies.


I then die cut a piece of A6 Lawn Fawn Mermaid Cardstock with the Lawn Fawn Finlay's ABCs. I used an Everyday Sentiment Banner die to cut out the banner and stamp the 'SHELL-EBRATE!' sentiment.


I used a bit of Broken China Distress Ink on the background above the die cut letters to give some interest to the scene and arranged my scene towards the top of the card.

A simple and cute card for any shell-ebration!

Thanks for reading, catch you next week.

Tallie


 


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team