Monday 29 April 2019

Photo Booth Gang!

I've been combining new products with older ones for today's 
project which is a colourful birthday card....


As soon as I received the Photo Booth Strip die I knew these images from Mama Elephants
Photo Bomb set would be perfect to put in the square spaces. The top two pictures are the 
small squares in the set and the bottom is just a section from the larger image in the set.


I coloured the gang with Copics and then assembled the photo strip adding an embossed 
sentiment at the bottom. For the card base, I blended ink through various sized circles on
the MFT circle stencil and added sparkle patterns to each using a Simple Stories 
stencil called Diamond Sparkle.


I love the background, so colourful and perfect for the fun Photo Strip :)

 
  

Thanks for stopping by :)
Jenny x

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team