Tuesday 24 July 2018

Ice Cream Birthday


Today I’m sharing a card featuring the Lawn Fawn Village Shops stamp set. This is a great stamp set for scene building but I decided to go for a more clean and simple look instead.


I began by using Itsy Bitsy Polka Dot backdrop die with a sheet of kraft cardstock. From this, I die cut the MFT Peek a Boo Circle Window dienamic.

I used the same circle window to cut a piece of Lawn Fawn Really Rainbow patterned paper. I then adhered the kraft card and rainbow circle onto a white card base.


Next, I stamped and coloured some images from the Lawn Fawn Village Shops stamp set and die cut them with the coordinating dies


I adhered the images onto the card, with some foam tape behind the ice cream van. I finished the card with a sentiment banner with a stamped greeting from the Village Shops set.


Thanks for joining me today,
Gemma

LF Village Shops
LF Village Shops Dies
LF Itsy Bitsy Polka Dot Backdrop







LF Really Rainbow Paper
MFT Peek-a-Book Circle Windows

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team