Thursday 26 July 2018

Wedding Card for the Cutest Couple

Hey stampers, Anni here!

A friend of mine married some time ago and I made this wedding card for her and her husband.


There are not a lot of wedding stamp sets in my stash but one I love very much is Mama Elephant's Oh Happy Birds. There are beautiful sentiments and super cute images in this set.

I started by stamping, colouring and fussy cutting the images I wanted to use.

Then I die cut a square from cream cardstock using My Favorite Things' Inside/Out Stitched Square STAX. On this square I stamped the initials of the couple. Unfortunatly this alphabet set is not longer available at Seven Hills Crafts. But there are over 70 other alpabet stamp or die sets to choose from - I bet you'll find one you like.


For the vellum heart I used Lawn Fawn's Heart Stackables. I adhered the bird couple, the flowers and the sentiment stripe to the heart. On the backside of the heart I could now add glue where the images sit. This way you can't see the glue from the front.

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a crafty weekend.
Anni



      


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team