Friday 29 March 2019

Found on Friday

As I covered Taheerah yesterday I thought I'd better give you a break from my cards today so I'm bringing you another edition of "Found on Friday" where I share some of the recent projects that caught my eye in our customer only group on Facebook - SHC VIP's


Firstly Jodie shared this super fun card featuring a cute little squidgy book worm from Stamping Bella and her first play with alcohol inks for the background - looks like you've found a medium that suits you Jodie - awesome job!


How awesome do Anna's Magnolia from Waffle Flower crafts look?  She used watercolour markers to shade them and the effect is beautiful.


More flowers from Ann-Marie this time using Mama Elephant's Wild Meadow Border.  I really love how she flipped it below the sentiment too so it looks like one lovely large image.  Beautiful soft colouring too.



I love how Claudia incorporated a reveal wheel into this DL card - shows you can extend the versatility of products and not always use them the way the manufacturer intended.  This is such a bright and cheerful card - you couldn't fail to have a magical birthday party with this one!


Finally for this week we more florals, this time from Felix - I think her gold embossing of the Wonderland Flowers from Altenew onto pastel card stock and piecing the die cuts of it into her embossed cards is a really classy idea!  Gives such a soft feminine finish and a great way to use your stamps if colouring is a bit daunting.



I hope you found lots of inspiration here.  We'll have another Found on Friday in a couple of weeks  as there were so many cards to choose from this month, so if you're a VIP and weren't featured this week - check back then ;-)

If you are a customer but aren't in our VIP group - head over to Facebook but make sure you look out an order number from one of your SHC orders first as you can't get in the group without one - it is strictly a customer only group I'm afraid ;-)


2 comments:

  1. Didn't realise you had a facebook group. I've just applied to join. Looks like you have a talented group of members already. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards. Love the ideas with the new product!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team