Saturday 30 March 2019

Happy Easter

Hey stampers, Anni here!

Are you making easter cards? And actually sending them?
Well, I haven't in the last years! But this year I purchased so many easter stamp sets (thanks to Lawn Fawn's super cute latest release). So I HAVE to make (poor me, I know) some this year and send them to my friends and family!


For this card I combined stamps from two sets by Lawn Fawn called Eggstra Amazing Easter and Butterfly Kisses. Most of the images are from the first set but the butterflies, the grass and the clouds I used from the second.

I started by laying out all the stamps on my cardbase. This way it is easier to see which images I want to use and how to arrange them. Then I stamped the images, coloured them with coloured pencils and fussy cutting them because I didn't want a white border around the images. But there are coordintaing dies available for both sets, here and here.

For the background I masked of the negative part of a die cut circle. I also added a stripe of masking paper on the bottom of the circle to create a ground. Over his mask I ink blended inks in shades of turquoise.


Under this ink blended area I stamped the sentiment in white directly onto the panel.
Then I arranged all the images and adhered them flat to the cardstock but also using dimensional adhesive.
That finished up my card.

Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty weekend.
Anni

   

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team