Wednesday 6 March 2019

Oh Gnome!

Hello, Tallie here with this cute little 'sorry I forgot your birthday' gnome card featuring the new Lawn Fawn 'Oh Gnome!' set. I have a couple of friends who love gnomes and have their birthdays within a few days of each other, so I'm preparing in advance to forget to send them a card!



I started out by stamping a really simple scene. I used the male and female gnome from the set, stamping out the speech bubbles and the two sentiments inside using some MFT Extreme Black Ink.



I coloured them in with my alcohol markers, sticking to the more traditional colours of red and blue. I used a couple of green markers to add some grass to ground the figures.



For the main sentiment, I stamped out the 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' sentiment from the Lawn Fawn Hay There set onto some red cardstock. I then used a Lawn Fawn Everyday Sentiment Banner die to die cut the sentiment. I mounted this with some foam tape and used it to frame up the mini-scene.

A little glitter gel pen to the heart finishes it off nicely!

Thanks for reading, catch you next week.

Tallie




1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team