Saturday 16 March 2019

Happy Easter Slider Card

Hey stampers, Anni here!

I love interactive cards but I don't make them often because they take so much time. But recently a lot of companies came out with dies to make the process easier and faster.




One example I am showing you today as I made an easter card using Lawn Fawn's Double Slider Surprise die. If you need help putting the card together then check out Lawn Fawn's video on YouTube. It is so much easier than I thought at first and the video is very helpful.



To decorate the card I used images from many, many Lawn Fawn sets: The bunnies came from the set Hello Baby, the eggs in the grass and the butterflies are from a set from the latest release called Simply Celebrate Spring,one of the birds I found in the set Elphie Selfie, the other birds in the set Hello Sunshine and finally the hedgehog can be found in the mini set Hedgehugs. I stamped, coloured with alcohol markers and fussy cut them all.



I put the slider mechanism together, added a grass border with alcohol marker and then arranged all the critters on the card.

The colouring process took a bit longer because of all the images but the interactive part was easy and in no time at all to do.



Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty weekend.
Anni 


     
      
  

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team