Wednesday 30 March 2016

Donut worry ....Be happy!


 Hello.
I have two cards today both using the super cute and excellent value mini "Donut worry"stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


The first card I have used Kraft card and stamped the donut image all over in black ink. 
Each one was then coloured with prisma co,or pencils and the I have added clear wink of stella over the top so that they really sparkle.
Initially I was planning on keeping this a one layer card but then decided to use the A birdie told me stamps and dies to make some speech bubbles for the sentiment.
I then added another donut on foam tape.


The next card uses just the mini set. 
I started the same way as the previous card but this time using water colour card and zig pens and inktense pencils to water colour the donuts.


I still had to add the wink of stella over each one it just looks so sparkly when you  move it in the light.
The sentiment is simply added on a stripe of white card and then I stamped coloured and cut another donut and added to the card on foam tape.
To finish I added some sequins.



Donut WorryDonut Worry Lawn Cuts

A Birdie Told MeA Birdie Told Me Dies

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team