Wednesday 16 March 2016

Happy birthday to you


Hello.
I always find boy cards especially teenagers cards tricky to make.
My son will be 14 soon so I decided to give to a go using some Lawn Fawn stamps and dies.


I started with the happy birthday border die and cut it repeatedly from some lawn fawn paper.
Once they were all adhered to the card blank I added a die cut frame using the stitched rectangles.
To make it more suitable for a boy I used a robot from the beep boop stamp set and coloured it with prisma color pencils before die cutting it.
To finish the robot is holding a 1 and a 4 from quinns 123 dies.

Beep Boop Birthday Image 1 Happy Birthday Border Lawn Cuts Image 1

Quinn's 123 Dies Image 1

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team