Sunday 27 March 2016

Meet Edna

Sorry, late again this week, but we're having a relaxing weekend for a change from working through them!

I have a simple card for you today but I think it packs a punch and it features my new favourite character from Stamping Bella - Edna the Fairy Godmother - I love her as she's "me-shaped"!   There are a few Edna stamps to choose from (you will see more from me in coming weeks!) but today I started with "Meet Edna"


I simply stamped her and coloured with copics before cropping off her wings (she works without them so two look from one stamp) and then I stamped the wings again on white glitter paper and did a paper piecing job with her.   I used a scrap of the pink card I used for one of the matted layers to stamp her outfit and did a little shading with copics on top of it.  The matts were cut Avery Elle's Double Pierced Rectangles from pink and purple card stock and layered onto a purple base card with a little strip of white glitter card to tie it all together.

Right time to get the lamb in the oven - Happy Easter Everyone!

Tara
x


NEWS FROM THE STORE:

  • We should get the new releases from Neat and Tangled this week, they were caught in customs on Thursday but should clear on Tuesday so we will finally have them by Wednesday I hope.
  • Our restock and new release order from Concord and 9th should also be here mid-week.
  • We have a massive order in to Altenew for their new release and restocks too which we hope they will ship by the end of next week.
  • We have restock orders in with Lawn Fawn too and many more will follow.


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team