Tuesday 7 May 2019

Enchanting Washes


My card today features some beautiful patterned paper. Patterned papers are great for when you need a card quickly but don’t have time to make your own background.


The patterned paper I chose is from the Altenew Enchanting Washes paper pad. I cut a piece to fit my card base, adhering it with liquid glue. 


To add extra interest, I flicked the background with gold perfect pearls. Any gold paint would work well for this.


Next, I stamped a sentiment from the Altenew Birthday Builder stamp set. I layered this over some vellum, then adhered to the card.

I finished by adding some gold enamel dots around the sentiment.


Have a lovely day,
Gemma



1 comment:

  1. Really like this card. Either gender, easy, looks good. Ticks all my boxes. Thanku xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team