Wednesday 29 May 2019

Plus One Bundle of Joy

Hi, Tallie here. I was given the challenge to create some new baby cards this week by a family member, so I made two mini scene cards based around the Lawn Fawn Plus One stamp set.


I started out with two A6 panels of Lawn Fawn Sticky Note cardstock. For some background detail, I stamped one with a small star from the Plus One stamp set and the other with the MFT All Lined Up background stamp. I used a Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Circle die to cut a circle from the middle of the card panels, plus additional ones from Mermaid and Paper Bag cardstock. I used the Lawn Fawn Stitched Woodgrain Backdrop die to add some texture to the kraft circle and then cut them with the Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Border dies.



I stamped out the items from the set onto some blending cardstock using some MFT Extreme Black Ink and coloured them with my alcohol markers. I had requests for pink and blue, but I think I need to create some additional cards in purples and greens! I cut these out with the coordinating dies.


A coordinating die cut using the Lawn Fawn Scripty Congrats die and a sentiment from the set cut with a Lawn Fawn Everyday Sentiment Banner die finished the scene off nicely.

Thanks for reading, catch you next week.

Tallie



 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team