Saturday 4 May 2019

We Herd it is Your Birthday

Hey stampers, Anni here!

Sometimes I see a stamp set and fall immediately in love! That happened to me when I saw Waffle Flower's super cute We Herd stamp set. I knew of a friend that she is a big sheep friend. But when another crafty friend mentioned that she loves sheeps aswell I knew I hadto buy the stamp set.
It was the birthday of this crafty friend  and of course I used the stamp set to make a card for her.


I started by stamping the sheeps onto alcohool marker friendly paper with black ink. During the colouring progress I made some mistakes - I chose different shades of grey (warm and cold). That didn't turned out as I wanted to. Lucky for me that happened to the sheeps in the second row. I fussy cut the sheeps that I liked, stamped the sheeps a second time and coloured them in a colour sccheme I liked more. For the whole group of sheeps there are coodinating dies available, of course.


For the background I added a very soft inkblending to a piece of white cardstock. Then I applied another layer of ink, this time through a stencil called Birthday Confetti by Echo Park.
For the sentiment I stamped one of Mama Elephant's Birthday Messages on a stripe of grey cardstock and heat embossed it in white.

To finish up the card I added the biggest of Avery Elle's Wonky Scalloped Frames to my card and adhered the whole scene to a light grey card base.

Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty weekend.
Anni




   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team