Monday 27 May 2019

Pool Friends

Last week saw the new summer release from Avery Elle and whilst waiting patiently for 
my goodies to arrive I thought I'd play again with this fab pool 
set called Splash from last year.... it's fun to revisit older stamp sets and mix 
them with newer stash like this sentiment from MFT...


What I love about the pool from the coordinating die set is that you can cut
it to make a larger pool that goes off the edge of the card. On the light blue card base I 
used the Receding Background from Neat and Tangled to make a rippled water effect.
I  stamped it three times so the ripples don't all line up for more of water movement effect.

I coloured and die-cut the ladies and their pool floaties along with a diving board 
and steps which looked better half the length on this card.


The sentiment is just perfect for this pool scene... the only thing 
they're missing is a glass of something bubbly!

   

Thanks for stopping by :)
Jenny x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team