Saturday 18 May 2019

Three Amigos

Hey stampers, Anni here!

One of my all time favorite stamp sets is Mama Elephant's Three Amigos. It was one of my first Mama Elephant Sets and I still love it so much.



For today's card I combined the super cute racoon from this set with a sentiment die by My Favorite Things called Birthday Wishes. This is a very delicate die and it was not so easy to stack up. But when I added a layer of Stick It! Adhesive to the back of my cardstock before die cutting it worked out fine.

I stamped and coloured the racoon with alcohol markers. And because I already had decided to go with the die cut sentiment I stamped a little heart on the signs instead of one of the sentiments in the set.


To create the background I added some ink blending through Altenew's Feeling Dotty stencil. The background turned out a little bit busy so I added another layer of ink blending without the stencil.
From the background I created I die cut one of Lil'Inker Designs' Stitched Mats: Rounded Rectangles.

All there was left to do was to assemble the card.

I love this set because the critters work for both, male and female and it gives you a big variety of sentiments. Do you habe a stamp set in you stash that you had for a long time and still love very much?

Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty weekend.
Anni

            

1 comment:

  1. Great card..I had forgotten how cute that stamp set is. I shall have to check it out again. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team