Monday 13 May 2019

Floral You Day

I'm bringing you spring coloured florals on the blog today using the Flower Patch stamp from Concord & 9th along with the Flower Patch Dies. I've used the turnabout part of the stamp set to make a whole background in muted pinks,blues and yellows and just used part of the pattern to peek through the flower aperture....


I used the flower and leaf die to make the focal point aperture on a white card panel. The blue leaf and small flower 
diecuts are from the Beautiful Branches die set.... they're a great match 
in style and by colouring card with the same inks I have perfectly matching embellishments. 


The sentiment is stamped on a piece of patterned paper and cut with the banner from the die set, I love that tall skinny font. To add some subtle detail and balance up the design I used one of the extra floral stamps in the set to stamp and emboss flowers in White Satin Pearl in the top right corner... such a pretty pearlescent finish. I also used the extra stamps to decorate the flap of a pink envelope too.

 

Thanks for stopping by :)
Jenny x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team