Tuesday 3 September 2019

24 Carrot Friend


Hello, it's Liz here. As well as super cute characters I do love a punny sentiment! This 'Rooting For You' set by My Favorite Things ticks both those boxes. There's 'I Carrot About You', 'I Dig You', 'Thanks Bunches', 'I'm Rooting For You', 'I Love You A Whole Bunch' and, of course, the one I used. All perfect for a fun card.

The background papers are from the 'Simple Vintage Botanicals' pad, I love this pad so much. I think it might be the first time ever I will use up a whole paper pad! The aperture was die cut using the 'Garden Fancy' die by Hero Arts. I was tempted to ink a little colour round the edges but decided the white looked good against the papers.  I simply did some wonky stitching to add interest instead. I coloured the cute character with alcohol markers, the matching die for the stamp set is available here, and popped him on the card using foam pads.

Oh, and I happen to know this stamp set and matching die is on special offer at the mo', a real bargain! Thanks for stopping by today, happy crafting! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team