Tuesday 24 September 2019

Thank You For Being So Kind



Hello, it's Liz here today. When a stamp has a larger area to colour I like to paper piece, for two reasons. Firstly, I don't need to worry about getting all the colouring and shading right on a large area and secondly I think it looks really cool to match the stamped image perfectly with the background!


I stamped the little girl from the 'Bring Out The Sunshine' set by My Favorite Things onto white cardstock and then onto the two patterned papers from the 'Vintage Botanicals'  pad by Simple Stories. The matching die set for this stamp set is available here.


Then I carefully cut around the dress, shorts and hat. Before I adhere the pieces to the main image I coloured the rest of it using marker pens. I also coloured a quick outline where the dress will go just in case my cutting is a little bit off! The large sentiment from the 'So Kind' set by Avery Elle is the perfect size for the white space left on the card.

Thanks for stopping by today, happy crafting!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team