Tuesday 17 September 2019

I'm late!


Hello, it's Liz here today. Alice in Wonderland is one of my favourite books, I have a beautifully illustrated version my hubby bought me a few years ago. One of my most treasured possessions. So when Stamping Bella brought out 'oddball' versions of the characters I knew I had to treat myself.

I created my two background panels by stencilling ink through the Buffalo Plaid Builder Stencil by Altenew. To give me lots of dimension I popped them on to the card using foam tape. I then coloured the Oddball White Rabbit using marker pens, the matching die for the white rabbit is available here.

I have used the sentiment that comes with the stamp set, perfect for belated birthday wishes. But it could easily be switched to any sentiment for a more general card.

Thanks for stopping by today, happy crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team