Monday 2 September 2019

Autumn Wreath

As Tara mentioned yesterday, September marks the start of the Autumn 
months and its my favourite time of the year too, my 
card today reflects that with this fabulous leafy wreath from Avery Elle...


What's lovely about this set is that the two main images are separate so you don't have 
to make a wreath at all but that's what I decided to go with on a square card. 
I water-coloured the images and trimmed them out, although coordinating dies are 
available here. I added two of the small images to the wreath and 
adhered it to a square panel of the Lawn Fawn Speckled Eggshell card stock 
which goes so well with the 'not so white' watercolour card I used.


I've used the All Lined Up background to add a subtle check and 
stamped the sentiment inside the wreath.
 I love it, it makes me quite excited for some Autumn crafting :)

  

Thanks for stopping by :)
Jenny x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team