Monday 22 July 2019

Birthday Tweets

Our garden is a hive of activity at the moment with this years fledglings and in 
particular the acrobatic young blue tits. I remembered the Happy Birds set from 
Wplus9 and challenged myself to colour a couple of the birds as blue tits...


I've stamped the birds in a very pale ink for a tone on tone image so I could cover the 
lines up with my Polychrome pencils. The roundness of the birds led me to go with a 
very stylised design.. luckily their colouring fits quite well with the style...


I decided to go for Kraft coloured card so the lines would be hidden more easily and
 just to see that pop of bright colour against the background. 
For the sentiment I've used the Critter Chatter set from Lawn Fawn which
is a great set to use with many of your animal stamps.

Thanks for stopping by :)
Jenny x

 

2 comments:

  1. This may be the coolest colouring this bird stamp set has ever seen! Love love love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team