Thursday 11 July 2019

Mama Elephant Big News stamp set - birthday card


Hello there! Hope, that you're having a great day. 
 I'm back to show you this girly birthday card, made with Mama Elephant Big News stamps set. 


Let's start with the main images - I decided to use all three critters from this set. I just couldn't decide which one to chose, they're all soo cute! 
 After stamping them on a piece of watercolour paper with waterproof ink, I coloured everything with Distress Inks and added a little sentiment to each of the wooden signs. I chose greetings from the same set because they're so little and fit perfectly into small spaces.



My next step was to fussy cut all of my coloured animals and move to the background.
For this, I decided to do ink blending with Distress Oxides in lovely pinks. I also added water splatters and few metallic splatters for much-needed interest behind the focal images.
 

After my blended background was ready, I adhered all the critters with foam squares and stamped an additional sentiment from Avery Elle Simple Sentiments stamp set.
To tie everything together I added few sequins and glossy accents to the boards.
This card turned out so cute! I'm definitely going to do similar - boy version of it with blues and maybe greens too! 



Thank you all for stopping by today! I will be back with another card next Thursday.
See you soon!
Anna 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team