Friday 26 July 2019

Found on Friday July Part 2

It's time for the second edition of our regular Found on Friday feature where we feature projects made by our customers using products we sell in store.   Our customers share these makes in our customer only VIPs group here on Facebook and I check through each month and pick the makes that catch my eye.

I'm starting with a few rainbows - all different - but who doesn't love a rainbow colour scheme?  First off we have this adorable new baby card from Felix - I really love the idea of stamping the name repeatedly to fill the background and the rainbow colour scheme makes it super fun!  If you want to give it a try then grab the Milo's Alphabet she used - it's probably my all-time favourite alphabet stamp.



Jodie also created a super rainbow cloud background which is the perfect background for her Book Worm Squidgy by Stamping Bella.   It's like her dreams are rising from the book. 



My final rainbow is the fabulous number from Claudia.   She's gone to town with masking and repeat stamping using Mama Elephant's Birthday Bash stamp to fill her background before colouring it like a rainbow - how could that not fill you with cheer on your birthday?!?!?



From rainbows to ombre - Karen made a number of these cards in lots of colour ways and I love the design but also cos you get 2 cards from one die cut session!  She used one of my favourite die sets - brilliant size for spelling out lots of words for cards - Little Letters by MFT.



What caught my eye with this card was the shape of the design - I do love an usual design I've not seen before and this circular easel style card is such fun!  Sophie used a range of birthday themed stamps from Lawn Fawn to create this card but with a set of circle dies you could take the shape down any theme you like!



For my final card this month I went with this super cute set of kitties from Fiona - you all know I'm a sucker for a stamp with a cat, but I also loved how she framed the image and made the sentiment part of the frame - it really works!    The image is Squishy Cats by Stamping Bella.



That's all for this edition - we'll be back with 2 more editions in August so get sharing your makes to the VIP group if you want to be featured on the blog and our social media feeds.

Tara






1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team