Tuesday 23 July 2019

The Happiest of Birthdays


Hello, it's Liz here today. My sewing machine has been freed from the back of the crafty cupboard! The minute I coloured up these daisies and placed them on my card base I knew I wanted to have stitching round the edges. And although my sewing is a little wonky I'm really pleased with how this card turned out.

The daisies and leaves, from the Sizzix Wildflower Stems #1 set, have been diecut using watercolour card. I then coloured with my AlteNew paints. I trimmed a couple of the stems shorter to better fit on the card. The sentiment from the Lil'Inker Designs stamp set Hand Drawn Happiness was the perfect size to fit in the space left by the daisies.

Thanks for stopping by today, happy crafting!





2 comments:

  1. This looks amazing. I love how you've coloured your die cuts, and I really like the stitching around the edge. Thank you for the inspiration .... I'm off to dig out my dies now xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team