Friday 19 February 2016

A little bit of Good Luck.


Hi everybody,

Jill here, and this week I've got a little bit of Good Luck for you...


...using the little elements of loveliness from Lawn Fawn's 'My Lucky Charm' set.


I've had this set for a while now, and love all the cute bits and pieces you get in it, but was yet to ink it up, (I know, shameful behaviour!), so thought I'd eventually let it see the light of day, and make a cute and simple card using the smallest parts of the set.


I started by stamping out all the elements I wanted to use, coloured using Copics, and fussy cut.  You get a sweet little smiley face in the set so I added that to my largest star.  I wanted my lucky wishbone to be metallic, so heat embossed a piece of card in gold, and stamped my wee bone onto that and, again, fussy cut.  I knew I wanted to make a little scattered scene of all my small elements, so die cut a circle in the middle of my panel as a focus point, and covered in a piece of vellum for a little added interest.  


I stamped out the sentiment from the same, 'My Lucky Charm' set, and heat embossed in red.  I also heat embossed a piece of card in the same red powder, and cut a load of the Paper Smooches 'Tiny Hearts' from it to add as embellishments around my scene.  This tiny little die set form Paper Smooches is a)incredible value for money, I mean, yes, it is tiny, but woah...check it out; and b)sooooo cute with really cool shaped hearts, and the cutest little arrow.  Definitely worth a place in your stash - I use mine all of the time.  
So I added a twirl of twine, and built up my little scene using tiny bits of foam adhesive for dimension.
I added my panel to a kraft card base and that was that, an easy, quick and cute card using the teeny little stamps we sometimes over-look.

I really hope you like it, and as always, everything I have used is linked below so be sure to go check it out.

See you next week.


Jillx

My Lucky Charm Image 1Tiny Hearts Dies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team