Monday 29 February 2016

Say What?!?!


Hello :)
Today, as you probably know, is the 29th Feb... Leap Years Day!!
It's also my little brothers birthday and this year, as you can see, is a nice round 
numbered birthday *wink*...
but that's okay because he's only had 10 real birthdays.. Lol


I decided to have a play around with no-line water-colouring and this fun stamp by Stamping Bella.
This is Nacho but I decided to try and make him a caricature of my brothers little terrier x...
I love that facial expression :)  



I've used Avery Elle's Count On It Stamps and dies to add the reminder sentiment at the 
bottom of the frame... to make the numbers nice and glossy I embossed them a couple
 of times with chunky clear embossing powder. 


Hehehe....Not sure if the wording inside the card will make
 him feel better about his birthday or not ??
I've used Jessie's ABC's and Clark's ABC's for the lettering...

Hope he likes it :)



                          

Thanks for stopping by
 and Happy Birthday to all the Leap Year babies out there too :)

Jenny x

2 comments:

  1. That is so cute and good fun too! Sisters have to annoy their brothers it's the law! Hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny you've coloured in that dog so gorgeously! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team