Tuesday 16 February 2016

Those Two Little Words that are so hard to say !

Hello!
How are you? Had any arguments or misunderstandings lately?!!

Need to say those words often hard to say?
I'm sorry,
or I messed up?

Well, even if you don't (ha!), this card has the beginnings of an idea suitable for other occasions and is using the fabulously geeky My Favorite Things Undeniable Chemistry stamp set

plus this matching Chemistry Set which is also a stand alone die set too!

It's a super simple idea- the spilled flasks reacting together; when things go wrong and tempers run over and stuff spills out (No? You really have no idea what I'm talking about ;-P )
Anyhow, I just created a 'u' shaped ledge and stacked the vials using 3d foam pads. Angling them on your table first to see where the line of the liquids would lie is really useful.
I created the spill using alcohol ink markers, but I think if I recreated this, I'd use watercolour. I've tried to mix them at the bottom and simply added some sequins as 'bubbles'.

Before I go, I thought I'd show you what I gave the kids for Valentine's Day as I'd not used these little envelopes and they're so good, I needed to share!
I've used the ever-cute Lawn Fawn Gleeful Gardens
Plus the Lil'Inker Designs Glassine Envelopes
Well, whatever the message you need to send, Seven Hills Crafts has you covered!!
Have a lovely day and see you next week,



4 comments:

  1. I knew this was a Keren card immediately! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a clever card, loving the theme and idea of the card and such a cute gift for the children x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keren, you are so clever! just love seeing what genius you've come up with!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team