Tuesday 2 February 2016

January Challenge Winners

Hi - I'm behind again - sorry - there is just so much to do right now but I will have more time in March so hope to get back on an even keel by then.   Anyhow, it's way past the time to announce our winners from last months challenge before we start the new one.   We have LOTS of wonderful entries last month so narrowing down to just one winner and 2 runners up was impossible.   So for this month I've decided to have 2 winner and 4 runners up!

There was a tie between the two winners and I normally have the casting vote, but I really couldn't choose a favourite between them - they both really stood out in the gallery to me.   I loved the colours and inky background in Bridget's and I loved the clean simplicity of Gemma's with the embossed detail in the background and pop of bright colour in the florals.   Congrats ladies - message me for your winners code and do take your winners badge for your blogs.



Again - I couldn't break the ties between our runners up from the design team votes so I decided to include them all - I'm sure you will agree they are all fabulous designs.  The colours obviously appealed to them all!


Andreea's soft inky background is just beautiful.     Cornelia's cat film strip is super fun and perfect for a 4th Birthday!


Sarah P managed to find some paper that fit the colours perfectly and paired it with a super cute foxy birthday scene.   Sarah V created a fabby little scene with a great inky background and it really pops off the dramatic black base card.

Do take your blog badge ladies and come back later to see if you can grab the top spot this month!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners! And my fellow runner ups! Beautiful cards! Can't wait for the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just popped over to check out the blog and was so excited to see my name - feeling very honoured because these challenge entries were so amazing! Thank you, Tara, and thanks to everyone for all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team