Wednesday 17 February 2016

February Challenge - Fancy Folds - Week 3

It's your final reminder to play along with our fancy folds challenge this month.  It seems you are all finding it a bit trickier this month as our number of entrants are a bit low.   It might look daunting but it really isn't!  That box card is my first and it didn't take long at all.  It was actually quite fun even though its out of my normal style so do give it a go - you might just enjoy it and that is the point of a "challenge" right????  

There are more examples of fancy folds on this board on pinterest  
 

Tara
My fold is a box card which does fold flat for posting.
I used Tiny Heroes and Cityscape die from Mama Elephant and an old die from my stash along with some DP from the Beachside pad which is currently on sale.


Keren
My fold is something I discovered online when searching for sculptural folds. It's an Origami Tessellation that can be made into the Miura Ori Ball. Mine is a lesser slightly freestyled version just using 1 A4 sheet of paper. I've used the Paper Smooches Hello Love die too. The card has a very wide folded spine to accommodate the extra origami width that's glued into the aperture


When you have your project done - go ahead and link it up here by 10pm Wednesday 24th February.   You must at least one product sold in Seven Hills Crafts to be eligible for the £15 prize




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team