Thursday 11 February 2016

Masking To Add A Sentiment

Hi there and happy Thursday! Lydia here with you today sharing with you a great one-layer card using masking .



Firstly I cut a circle from a sticky note and added this to where I wanted my sentiment to be- I wanted a clean white circle to stamp my sentiment so it would pop. I then used many of the flowers from Altenew 'Golden Garden' to stamp around the masked out circle. For the colours I went with a very different colour combo than usual- Hero Arts Shadow Ink in Raspberry Jam, Soft Cantaloupe, Just Rust and Butterbar.


After stamping all of the floral images I removed the circle mask and then stamped my sentiment into the clear circle. For the sentiment I used Altenew 'Oriental Orchid' I just love this font.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs Lydia x


1 comment:

  1. What a cool idea! Looks fab and I love your colour combo! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team