Wednesday 17 February 2016

Rainbow succulents


Hello.
For my card today i have used Altenew's Succulents stamp set and focused on one image.


I have used the large succulent image, I stamped both onto water colour card in archival ink.
One i left un-coloured and fussy cut the other i used inktense pencils and water to colour them.
I went with a mixture of colours as i wanted a bright feel.
I placed the coloured image onto a plain white card base and the plain image onto a coloured card base. 
The colour was added using distress inks.


Succulents

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, your coloring is just awesome! The succulents look simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team